Richard J. Ritterbeck
6139 Chidley Street
Galloway, Oh 43119
To advance in the company and continuously improve American Electric Power.
- Computer skills including experience with Asset Suite, Project Management Modules, Smartplant, 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional CAD drafting, experience with Autodesk Inventor, CAM programs and Feature CAM, along with basic computer skills to include the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have a basic understanding of contracts, purchasing, agent profiles and various other aspects of Asset Suite.
- Management skills include experience in customer relations, upper-level management meetings, and supervision of multiple workers.
Columbus State Community College, Columbus, OH. Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology. From Sept 2003 to Dec 2005. GPA 3.75.
Franklin University, Columbus, OH. Persuing Bachelor’s degree in Business Economics. From Jan 2011 to present. Current GPA 3.510, with 99 credits and 24 remaining.
Steam Generation Equipment Engineering Technician, American Electric Power, Columbus, OH. Sept 2007 to present.
- Coordinate and assist with Contracts.
- Write Material Requisitions and coordinate Purchase Orders with Procurement.
- SGEE Responsible person for TubeTrack, a boiler tube records database, including on-site training and records input.
- Assist with Combustion Tuning operations, including repair and operation of Flue Gas Analyzer systems.
- Assist engineering staff as needed.
Receiving Manager, Home Depot, Inc., Dublin, OH. Sept 2003 to Oct 2007.
- Cooperate with freight companies to receive and inventory merchandise daily.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of department and demonstration areas.
- Construct displays and perform demonstrations.
- Received several awards for customer service and superior performance.
- Analyze reports for shrink, profit and loss statements, assist Loss Prevention.
- Train and supervise receiving department employees and return to vendor employees.
Small Arms Repair Technician, United States Marine Corps, San Diego, CA. Sept 1999 to Sept 2003.
- Inspected arms, ordered parts, and repaired several thousand dollars worth of small arms.
- Maintained knowledge of current paperwork, models of firearms, and correct military procedures.
- Assisted with coordination of movements, ensured safe transportation of people, gear, and arms.
- Educated marines on procedures, firearms, and basic knowledge needed for advancement.
- Received multiple commendations for excellence and commitment.
Enjoy participating in team sports, outdoor activities such as running, biking, or kayaking, volunteering to help out friends and family, following current events on RSS feeds, and more.