- How many hours per week do you spend communicating with your peers via email?
- How long are typical meetings?
- How many meetings do you attend in a week?
- How would you rate the effectiveness of the meetings? (On a scale of 1-5, 5 being the most productive)
- Are you comfortable in discussing with your manager possible suggestions for improvement, and if not, why?
- Have you ever been confused by corporate messages delivered via email? Please explain and give specific examples.
These simple survey questions are provided to give the company a better understanding of problems with our corporate communication. There has been a culture of ambiguity and confusion, and the company would like to improve on its current communication standards. Employees are asked to fill out the survey, and respond back when convenient. The survey is the most appropriate tool for communicating with the broad employee base, and it also provides a way to communicate with employees from all work schedules and locations. Surveymonkey.com would be a quick resource, and would help to disseminate the survey quickly. Follow-up will be in the next few weeks, and we will discuss the possibility of further action.